Whether your customer is engaging with your business face-to-face, over the phone, or online, their experience with your staff, your products, your store or showroom has a huge effect on purchase behaviour, how they view your business and what they say about your business to others.
Staff at all levels of the business should be skilled in how to ensure every customer has a positive experience that effectively create customer ambassadors who then represent your business to others.
In this workshop, attendees will:
- Learn how to ensure effective greetings and introductions
- Understand some of the areas that can prevent a successful first point of contact
- Understand the barriers to creating lasting relationships
- Be given tips on how to engage with a customer in a short space of time
- Learn how to establish trust from the first moment of contact
To do this, we will look at effective communication and how to quickly and easily define needs and expectations. We will also look at how to add value to the sales income and reduce the emphasis on price when it comes to purchasing behaviour.
Attendees will come away from this workshop feeling more empowered to engage with customers and more confident about how to create a positive experience that will lead to successful outcomes for all.